Thursday, October 1, 2009

My favorite time of year...

Yup, it's Fall! The air gets crisp and cool, sweatshirts are oh so comfortable, hot chocolate starts to be drinkable again, and the world gets more beautiful! Seeing the leaves change is one of my most favorite things, and one thing that almost makes me run away back East every year. However, Utah is putting up quite the fight this year and I've definitely enjoyed seeing what my ol' home state has to offer. I hope you enjoy too!












10 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

It is beautiful. Although, if you ever had the urge to go drive through the Adirondacks, I wouldn't be opposed to coming with you :)

Liz said...

Beautiful pictures....you are really good! However, I do not agree with you that hot chocolate is ever UN-drinkable. I've been in St. George all summer, and the hot chocolate I bought the end of June is nearly empty...sad!

Emily said...

Wow Sheri! Absolutely gorgeous!

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

Love the pics. You should sell these!

Holly said...

Gorgeous pictures! Where did you go? Yeah for the wonderful fall foilage!

Rebecca said...

Whoa! Those are beautiful! I miss the seasons.....

JR and Brynn said...

Gorgeous pictures, Sheri! It's my favorite time of the year too. Unfortunately here in sunny St. George, there are no trees, thus no leaves, thus no fall colors - unless you count the red rock. :)

Jenny said...

Wow, go Utah! Way to fight back! Those pictures are gorgeous!

Emily West said...

Those photos are gorgeous! Where did you take them?

Sheri said...

These pictures were taken up Provo canyon and Payson canyon. Good ol' Utah County. :)