This is her with her two big sisters, Karen and Hannah.
Friday, December 14, 2007
And then on Sunday, we decided to have a Christmas Turkey dinner because my roommate Hilary got some turkeys from work. We had to eat them. This is me and her breaking the wishbone. (Don't worry, I totally won both times! :)
And because I've always wondered about those cartoons where they tear off the whole big drumstick, I had to have at it when I saw it sitting there. :)
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Friends: Kevin, Emma, Holly, and Me
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I no longer have a voice.) And, of course, getting ready for the big game. This is me and little Steven in our BYU shirts.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
- I love socks! I love collecting them. I love matching them with different outfits. I love holiday socks, seasonal socks, colors, stripes, patterns, etc. For example, these argyle socks are fantastic!
- I hate saying “oh, let’s do that someday.” I’m all about doing it. You only live once!!!!
- Things I love to do: reading, playing the piano, singing, tennis, basketball, etc. etc. etc.
- I’ve had an interesting array of injuries to my body. Among others, In 7th grade, I burned my eye with a curling iron and then 3 months later got hit in the eye with a soccer ball, causing a hyphema, or hemorrhaging in the eye. In high school, I tore out the tendons and ligaments in my right ankle. Last year, I had two different knee surgeries. There are others on the list, but through it all, I have never broken a bone. And just to let you know, I considered putting a picture of a hyphema on here. But it was pretty disgusting. So, if you're curious, go google image it. :)
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- My family
- BYU Football
- Social work (Which sometimes is too bad. It can be tough :)
- Traveling – I really do love it.
8 Things I want to do before I die
- Get married :)
- Go to Italy and float down the streets of Venice in a gondola while being serenaded.
- Graduate with my masters (I only have 6 months left. I’m hoping I make it through.)
- Serve a mission with my husband.
- Travel to many other parts of the world
- I really think writing children’s books with a therapeutic value would be extremely cool.
- Sing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
8 Books I have read recently
- The Book of Mormon
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
- The Alchemist
- The Child Mental Status Examination
- Clinical Practice of Cognitive Therapy with Children and Adolescents
- The Healing Power of Play
- Dear Mrs. LaRue (a children’s book)
- The Flower Man (another children’s book)
Things I often say (Once again, only coming up with 6...)
- “That’s true”
- “I’m done.”
- “GP” (Which means good point)
- “Let’s be honest”
8 Songs and Albums I could listen to over and over again
- Anything by Michael Buble. (I don’t know that you want me to list all his albums. And I probably love his Christmas songs as much as anything else!)
- Norah Jones “Come Away with Me” Album
- Bing Crosby’s “White Christmas”
- Nat King Cole’s “The Christmas Song”
- “A Wink and a Smile” by Harry Connick Jr.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Then on Saturday we had some friends over and frosted cookies and watched Clue, which is sort of Halloween like. :) So here are a couple of pictures from that too.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
This is a picture of me with her.
This is Kaitlyn's family: my brother Kevin, his wife Jeanette, and Justin, Kaitlyn, and Jace.
And even though it has nothing to do with the baptism, this is me with my cute niece Hayley!
When we got to Las Vegas, we stopped to use the restrooms, and then my car wouldn't start again. So, pretty much every time we stopped the car, we had to get a jump to start my car again. Luckily, I only needed to get a new battery and it wasn't anything worse. Beware, if you need to have your car jump-started, hope that you're not in California. I can't tell you how many people told us that no, they wouldn't help us out.
And this is the 4 of us that went: me, Veronica, Evan, and Robbie and we're waiting to go into Wicked!!!! (I forgot how sunburned I was until I saw these pictures again.)
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
(The funny thing is, this is all with no alcohol. I don't want to know what would happen with it. :)
And, even though it has nothing to do with that party, I went to a birthday party for my nephew Nathan on Sunday. I was playing with his sisters, my nieces Karen and Hannah. We took a picture on my phone and I just thought it was so cute. I hope it actually works. Needless to say it's not the greatest picture because it was taken on my phone.
Monday, October 1, 2007
Anybody who also looks at blogs by other family members knows that this weekend was also the blessing of my little nephew Steven. On the way, we of course got to drive through Sardine Canyon. It just so happened that the leaves were changing and beautiful!!! I love the fall!!
And of course, we can't forget pictures of the blessing and of the family!!!!!