Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm it!!!!!

Well, I have just been tagged by my sister-in-law. And I was previously tagged by a friend. What's funny is that everyone's "tag" seems to be different. So, in order to satisfy both, I decided to take components of each one. I hope everyone is happy with it. :)

6 Facts or habits about me (from Jenny's tag):
- I love socks! I love collecting them. I love matching them with different outfits. I love holiday socks, seasonal socks, colors, stripes, patterns, etc. For example, these argyle socks are fantastic!



- Wicked (the Musical) – I might just be slightly obsessed. But honestly, it’s amazing. I have seen it 3 times, and would go back in a heartbeat.


- One of my favorite jobs in the world is being Aunt Sheri! Note different pictures on my blog for reference. :)

- I hate saying “oh, let’s do that someday.” I’m all about doing it. You only live once!!!!

- Things I love to do: reading, playing the piano, singing, tennis, basketball, etc. etc. etc.

- I’ve had an interesting array of injuries to my body. Among others, In 7th grade, I burned my eye with a curling iron and then 3 months later got hit in the eye with a soccer ball, causing a hyphema, or hemorrhaging in the eye. In high school, I tore out the tendons and ligaments in my right ankle. Last year, I had two different knee surgeries. There are others on the list, but through it all, I have never broken a bone. And just to let you know, I considered putting a picture of a hyphema on here. But it was pretty disgusting. So, if you're curious, go google image it. :)
And now, for the tag from Brittany. I'm sorry that I didn't fill out all the sections. And there are a couple that I just can't think of what else to fill in. What can I say, my brain is nigh unto no longer functioning.
Things I am passionate about (I can only think of 6)
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- My family
- BYU Football
- Social work (Which sometimes is too bad. It can be tough :)
- Traveling – I really do love it.
- Music

8 Things I want to do before I die
- Get married :)
- Have super cute kids.
- Go to Italy and float down the streets of Venice in a gondola while being serenaded.
- Graduate with my masters (I only have 6 months left. I’m hoping I make it through.)
- Serve a mission with my husband.
- Travel to many other parts of the world
- I really think writing children’s books with a therapeutic value would be extremely cool.
- Sing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir

8 Books I have read recently
- The Book of Mormon
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
- The Alchemist
- The Child Mental Status Examination
- Clinical Practice of Cognitive Therapy with Children and Adolescents
- The Healing Power of Play
- Dear Mrs. LaRue (a children’s book)
- The Flower Man (another children’s book)

Things I often say (Once again, only coming up with 6...)
- “That’s true”
- “Blast!”
- “I’m done.”
- “Seriously”
- “GP” (Which means good point)
- “Let’s be honest”


8 Songs and Albums I could listen to over and over again
- Wicked
- Anything by Michael Buble. (I don’t know that you want me to list all his albums. And I probably love his Christmas songs as much as anything else!)
- Norah Jones “Come Away with Me” Album
- Bing Crosby’s “White Christmas”
- Nat King Cole’s “The Christmas Song”
- “A Wink and a Smile” by Harry Connick Jr.
- “Peace I Leave With You” by Rob Gardner
- "O Holy Night" by Josh Groban - Okay, okay. So I totally love Christmas music.
So, I apologize for things I may have missed. If there was something you really desperately wanted to know about me... just ask. :)
As for tagging people, I tag only whoever reads this and has not yet been tagged. (I think almost everyone I know has been. Although maybe not Megan....)

4 comments:

Trent and Megan said...

So I have been tagged but i cant come up with anything yet. Maybe I will have to have Trent and I team up on that one!! I would love to see you in the seats with the choir in conference. It would sure get the kids more invoved if they could see Aunt Sheri on t.v. ;)

Janell R. Cropper said...

I love your do it now attitude! thanks to that attitude, I've seen Wicked twice, gone to New York City, been to Nauvoo for a week in February, seen the St. Louis Arch, and seen Phantom of the Opera and Beauty and the Beast!! :) Steven is excited to see Aunt Sheri this weekend!

Jenny said...

You are awesome, Sheri!

Britt said...

Thanks for doing the tag. It's fun to learn about you!