Saturday, November 24, 2007

Champions!!!!

Go Cougars!!!!!!!

What a day and what a game. It was quite the defensive battle throughout. Then when Utah scored with 1:43 left in the game to take the lead, we started to get a little nervous. 1st down...2nd down...3rd down... 4th down and 18 to go and the ball inside BYU's 10-yard line. I must admit, I started to lose faith. But then Max Hall completed a 49-yard pass to Austin Collie. They moved it forward, and Harvey Unga ran it in for the touchdown. In less than a minute, BYU moves ahead again and hangs on for the win!!!!!





Friends: Kevin, Emma, Holly, and Me


Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I no longer have a voice.) And, of course, getting ready for the big game. This is me and little Steven in our BYU shirts.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

GO COUGARS! AHHHHHHHHH! What a game - I would have loved to have been there!

Janell R. Cropper said...

I bet you're glad you decided to go after all! :)

Britt said...

Congrats on the new niece! I didn't know you were at that game?!? That's pretty much the whole reason Niel wanted to go to Utah for Thanksgiving. It was pretty fun!