Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Some Halloween Fun!

This weekend we had some little activities to celebrate Halloween. Friday night was our ward activity. Here's some pictures with me and other ward members. We had the party out in an old barn and got to go on a hay ride and everything. I don't know if you can tell or not, but I dressed up as "partly cloudy with a chance of rain". I had blue scrubs with cotton ball clouds on it. And then I carried a squirt bottle! It was pretty fun.


Then on Saturday we had some friends over and frosted cookies and watched Clue, which is sort of Halloween like. :) So here are a couple of pictures from that too.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Those cookies look super yummy!

Your costume is hilarious!

Emily said...

I forgot that Pam was your roommate! How fun! Love the costume too!

Britt said...

How fun! I love your costume. I tagged you. You don't have to do it if you don't want though.