Monday, October 1, 2007

My weekend

This has been an adventurous weekend. First, Friday night I went up to West Jordan to watch my friend Shelby in a play. We pulled into the address that he had told me and this is what we saw....


Needless to say, I wondered if Shelbs had set us up to get kidnapped... :) Turns out, it's actually an old sugar factory turned playhouse. Hence the name, Sugar Factory Playhouse.

Anybody who also looks at blogs by other family members knows that this weekend was also the blessing of my little nephew Steven. On the way, we of course got to drive through Sardine Canyon. It just so happened that the leaves were changing and beautiful!!! I love the fall!!





And of course, we can't forget pictures of the blessing and of the family!!!!!

We're getting so big!!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute nephew you have! I can't believe Janell has a baby. Crazy. I love your fall pictures too. *sniff* I wish I could be in Utah for fall. It isn't nearly as cool in Omaha.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Those are beautiful pictures of the canyon! Why haven't I gone?!??

Jenny said...

Love the post - thanks for updating! Wasn't the canyon beautiful?!?

Janell R. Cropper said...

You should probably send some of those pictures into Ksl.com...get on the news, and win free stuff..okay I don't know about the free stuff.

Emily said...

Just FYI, I also wanted to say that I LOVE your taste in music :D I'm glad you added that!

Britt said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog. Cute. Can we add you to ours?