Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mixed Drink Night!



Well, my roommate from last year, Amy, came into town for General Conference and so we had a little party to remember the good times. Last year, we (Leigh, Amy, and I - the roomies) would really enjoy having some mixed drinks on occasion. So, here in remembrance...


(The funny thing is, this is all with no alcohol. I don't want to know what would happen with it. :)



And, even though it has nothing to do with that party, I went to a birthday party for my nephew Nathan on Sunday. I was playing with his sisters, my nieces Karen and Hannah. We took a picture on my phone and I just thought it was so cute. I hope it actually works. Needless to say it's not the greatest picture because it was taken on my phone.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sheri, Sheri, Sheri. "Avoid the appearance of evil" that's all I can say. Shame on you . . .

JUST KIDDING! Looks like fun! Where was my invite???

Cute pictures of the neices!

Emily said...

SCANDALOUS! :D