Friday, December 14, 2007

A little more winter fun....

Well, who can't help but love winter/Christmas time. Okay, at least I can't. Last week it snowed again and it was beautiful! So, I made some friends of mine come on a walk. We went to "downtown" Provo where they have some Christmas lights up.

And while there by the tabernacle, some kids were making a snowman. Since it was totally huge, we decided we probably better help out. The finished product.... (seriously over 7 ft. tall)
And then on Sunday, we decided to have a Christmas Turkey dinner because my roommate Hilary got some turkeys from work. We had to eat them. This is me and her breaking the wishbone. (Don't worry, I totally won both times! :)
And because I've always wondered about those cartoons where they tear off the whole big drumstick, I had to have at it when I saw it sitting there. :)
Good times!

No comments: