Friday, April 13, 2012

All the things a good homeowner should do

Well, I'm so terriffic at keeping this thing updated. So, I figured I could show a little bit of what I've been up to. Those good things that keep us ol' homeowners busy and going.

I have very much been wanting to grow things. Since I can't really plant outside (downside of condo) I decided to fill my nice big window seats with planter boxes. And it's turning out quite well!


How they're looking today!



And, the other thing I've wanted for quite some time is a grill! And wahoo I finally got one!



The sad thing is, I actually haven't really grilled before. I think I've done hamburgers once. So, I decided to give it a good little try. Potatoes, carrots, and onions in the tinfoil and chicken straight on the grill. Adventurous!

And it actually turned out quite tasty. Who wants to be my friend right now. :)

So there are a few of the things going on in this household!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

You're such a good homeowner. Can't wait to hang out....

Holly said...

You are such a cute homeowner. Can't wait to hang out....

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

I love it Sher! I also struggle with growning things in my condo, but I have a deck! I am so impressed with yours. I always kill my tomato plants every year. Now that I am getting a house I am nervious. I hope that I have a better green thumb there. I love the BBQ too!