Friday, January 16, 2009

Trying out the new camera some more

Okay, okay. Maybe I'm lame. But I'm pretty excited about the very good pictures that my camera takes. Granted, they would probably be even better with a good photographer, but that's beside the point. Last week, I met up with a couple friends in Salt Lake to have some dinner before my friend Amelia left for Ghana for a few months. My friend Colby is working at the Capitol Building right now, so he decided to take us on a tour. Of course, it's a beautiful building. So I just snapped a couple of pictures to try out the "outdoor setting" on my camera. What do you think?


Sorry about the construction


Outside with the snow


And yes, it's the same picture. Just with a different setting.
I can't decide which I like better.

6 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

They all look awesome! Darrell and I like the bottom one the best.

Jenny said...

Cool pics! The snow on the one really adds a lot to the pic. And I also LOVE the bottom shot.

Britt said...

I like the middle one. It's warmer, well the colors anyway...not the actual weather. Looks like you had a great Christmas. I hope things are going well for you Sheri!

Emily said...

They look great! I like the middle one. I love that you can see that it's snowing.

Jeff and Rebecca said...

I like the middle one best. Though they are all great. It's wonderful having a camera that can take good pictures. (You didn't do a bad job, yourself! :)

Erin Brady said...

Beautiful pictures. I went through the same thing when I got my new camera. I'm glad I found your site, Sheri Rowley!!

Erin (Goodwin)