Friday, January 23, 2009

MLKJ Day

Well, Monday was a holiday (yay!) and so we tried to do something a little bit adventurous. My sis-in-law Emily was on a trip with her siblings and dad, so my mom came up to watch the kids so Brian could work. We all hung out for a bit, and then decided to go bowling. Janell and Steven were able to come too. Little kids just get so excited. So fun, isn't it? :)


We're so ready for this!!!!


Grandma bowling


Nate is such a good big brother


There it goes!


Even Steven totally loved it!

3 comments:

Em and AJ said...

How fun, I tell AJ that we should take Sadie and he just laughs at me. I didn't think it was that bad of an idea, but he thinks she is too young. I need to show him this post and show him that kids younger then Sadie are bowling. :)

Jenny said...

Who won? Looks like you had fun. Wish we lived closer :0(

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Wow have those kids grown or what? I barley recognize them! IT looks like a really fun game! How are you doing? How's work going? Hope that all is well!