Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh the madness....


March madness that is!!!! I'm pretty excited that one of my favorite times of the year is here, and sad that I work all day long and won't get to see a lot of the games. It was so great last year because I would sit in the back of the classroom, mute my computer, and watch the games on demand!!! :) Hee hee. Don't worry. I still payed attention. But I'm currently working on my bracket and just haven't had the research time in this year. Sad stuff. One of those other not so fun things about being "grown up". Anyway, who's your pick?

Isn't it just so beautiful?!

2 comments:

Liz said...

ahh!! I LOVE March Madness. I have my bracket filled out and all ready to go!

Line said...

I remember those days... When we would all be multitasking in class--playing comp games, watching stuff on comp, etc. while in class "listening" and taking notes. :)