Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some new additions to life

Well, strange as it seems to be, I'm moving out of my current apartment and into another place. I've been in this complex for 3 years now, the longest I've ever been in a place since I left home actually. So it really has been my "home", and it's a little hard to leave, as much as I know it's time to move to something new.

In a seeming next step in growing up, I'm moving into an unfurnished apartment. Rather than getting used furniture that has had who knows what on it, I decided to just spend some money and get some good stuff that will last me for a while. So, I purchased a new living room set and a kitchen table and chairs. Thankfully my parents had furniture for the bedroom. It's a new place and a new adventure to come. So here are some pictures of my new fun stuff!

Here's the table. Thanks Dad and Darrell for putting it together!

A closer look at the loveseat and coffee table.

A look at the living room.

8 comments:

Holly said...

Sheri! It looks great. I am so excited for you!

Holly said...

Looks so sophisticated!

Trent Megan and Kids said...

looks great!! Where's our room? are you taking reservations for kids? Trent suggests woolen socks in the winter for those hardwood floors ;o)

Tiffany DeWitt said...

ok . . . awesome. Where is your new place? It is gorgeous!

eden said...

oooo... pretty!

Penny said...

That looks so nice! Congratulations!

Em and AJ said...

Beautiful, I love it. Good job on picking out new furniture. It is always fun to get new stuff. :)

JR and Brynn said...

OH, wow pretty. Love it and love the floors - so fancy. Hope you like your new place and it is starting to feel like home.