Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer Fun

Wow it's been a little while since my last post. The summer has gone by quite quickly. I don't have lots of pictures, but here are a few of the things that have happened.

I went with my ward down to the Manti Pageant and we did a session there as well. Always good to head back to Sanpete County and of course partake of some Fat Sticks as well.
Here's my friend Laura and I with some of the peeps in the pageant. We thought their costumes were very cool. :)


I got to go to the play 110 in the Shade at the Hale and then meet Audra McDonald, who came to Orem for a couple weeks to be in it. I've been a big fan of her for a few years, and she really is amazingly talented. What fun!! Here's Laura, me, and Candice with Audra.

We had some 4th of July merriment in Richfield, but I didn't get too many pictures. So here's one I did get of Hayley and Steven.

I watched a little baseball. Here's my nephew Jeff.

I don't think I've even posted about my niece Claire who was born in May. We got to go up to Logan today for her blessing. She's a cutie!!

And as far as additions go with the family, Daniel and Jenny had their babies the end of June. We're very grateful that they're doing so well. I haven't gotten to meet them yet, but I'm borrowing a picture from Jenny so you can see how cute they are. Ava and Wyatt.

8 comments:

Maria Christensen said...

I'm SO jealous you got to meet Audra McDonald. I think she's amazing. Sounds like you've had a fun summer!

Penny said...

Looks like a fun summer!!

Emily said...

Ultra jealous that you got to go to the Manti pageant... :D Good old Sanpete!

Jenny said...

I'm glad you updated your blog! I still check it all the time. Looks like you've been having fun. And those are three cute babies!!!

Unknown said...

Sheri, so glad I found your blog . Keep it up. And I will come back to listen to you music. And those babies! oh my they are sweet :) I love seeing your face!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Hey Sher! Glad to see that you are having a good summer! When did you go to the pageant? Marc and I went there too! It was a lot of fun! I didn't even know Daniel had twins! So fun! They are darling! Miss you!

Shannon said...

Remember when I saw you in the Manti temple? That was pretty cool :)

Em and AJ said...

Sheri, glad to see that you are still alive. :) Sounds like you have had a fun summer...and those three new babies are so cute. Your mom and dad are really growing in numbers with the grand-kids...how fun for them and what a great posterity. :)