Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm going to Disneyland!!!! (I mean I went... :)

Well, it was such great fun to answer the question that everyone gave me around graduation time of "What are you doing now?" "I'm going to Disneyland!!!!!" Last week, my family and I headed off for sunny California (although not entirely sunny while we were there) and had ourselves a magical adventure! I haven't been to Disneyland in 11 years. I don't remember it being quite so fun. But it really was. We had lots of kids with us, which made all the little kid rides exciting and fun too. (And I guess the adults were pretty okay themselves. :) It was such a great time and I kind of wish I could just go back. I didn't think about Provo or life decisions or anything for the whole week! So here are a few pictures to see some of the enjoyment. This will only be a very very small taste - I don't think blogs have enough room for all of the pictures. :)

None other than Mickey Mouse himelf. He totally gave me a kiss on the cheek when I left. ;)

Appropriate mouse ears I thought.With mom and dad

With most of my nieces and nephews. Just missing four of them in this picture.

Okay, I have to be honest. Goofy is probably my favorite!

Playing the "goofwin"

The Grizzly River Run at California Adventure Park

Splash Mountain!

So, there's just a little taste of the magic. Hope you enjoyed the ride!


8 comments:

Em and AJ said...

Looks like you had a blast at Disneyland with all the family. I bet it was a nice break and a nice get away. :)

Jenny said...

All your pics look great! I want to go back, too. Let's plan our own little getaway!

audri jo said...

Saw you put your blog on your facebook account so I had to check it out. 11 years, you haven't been to Disney Land for 11 years? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. What a fun trip and I'm glad it was relaxing for you. You deserve it.

Unknown said...

It looks like you had so much fun! You deserved it. Hooray for Disneyland! I can't wait to see more pictures :)

Suzie said...

I wish I could take a vacation to get away from life for a little. Life has been crazy since graduation! We move out of our house in a week and I leave a couple of days after that. So in the mean time we have been packing and trying to sell things like bandits.
Glad you had such a great time. You deserve it.

Emily said...

And you didn't take me?? Glad you had fun. Looks like a blast! I can't wait to take my kids.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JR and Brynn said...

Yay! Looks like you had a magical time. I am so glad you got away. You deserve a break. Cute family.