Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Update on my life

Well, I guess since I've posted about all the other dilemma's, I guess I should update everyone on the new turn of events. Shortly before leaving for my trip, I had an interview with Wasatch Mental Health. This was for the job that I was kind of hoping for all along. Then I left on my trip and got a phone call right as I was walking on the plane in Phoenix. They offered me the job and I took it. So, I started that today. (It's a little bit rough since I just got home yesterday, but what do you do.) So I guess I have a pathway chosen and am now continuing on with life. I still don't know that I love that it's "career time" in my life. But I guess I have to be a grownup. At least I still get to work with kids! :) So, if you're wondering, I'm working in the YOP - Youth Out Patient - which means I'm a therapist for children and teenagers. I'm pretty much getting thrown right in, so here's to another adventure.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for working at YOP! You're awesome Sheri! I am so glad you got the job you have been hoping for all along :)

Em and AJ said...

Congrats on the new job Sheri. New jobs are exciting and scary all at the same time. Keep us updated on how it is going. We still need to have you over sometime. :) What a fun trip to do with your mom, but it really stinks when you get stuck in an airport because the weather doesn't want to cooperate. Looks like you had fun.

Em and AJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Thanks for the update! I know you'll do great at the new job...I mean, CAREER.

Your trip looks like fun! I want to see all the pictures when I see you on the fourth!

Line said...

Congrats Sheri! I know how you feel about enjoying the break and then having to get back into the swing of things. Luckily, I only have to work part time, so I can still play... Then again, you can still play too because there's no hw anymore! :)

Tiffany DeWitt said...

I am so excited that you got a job, and here! Yay! Sheri you are going to be so great at your job, I already know!

Micah said...

Hey there - way to be. YOP should be a great place to work, especially pre-LCSW licensure. Sure working stinks, but it's also a relief to be employed, am I right?

audri jo said...

Hooray for your getting the job you wanted! Boo for having to be a "grownup" :)