Saturday, August 30, 2008

Flashback

Remember back in the day... you know, about 15 years ago. There was a group that was pretty popular. And then they seemed to disappear. And then they reappeared again. And in Orem, UT. Woa. Funny enough, Boys II Men came to Orem to do a concert. My friend Becky invited me to come with them, so I figured why not? It's always fun to go back to middle school days, right? So here are a few pictures and videos!

They performed some old Motown songs.




Here's the group of us that went. Kyle, Becky, Melissa, Ali, and me.

And, I apologize that the videos aren't so great. It didn't help that they didn't have lots of lights on during some of these songs. But I think you'll still recognize it. :)


Ha ha. Good times!

10 comments:

Emily West said...

At first I thought you were going to say you saw New Kids on the block! Because they toured in LV and I was shocked! I love reminissing with old school music. Sounds like you had fun!

Jenny said...

They sound good though! At least they can still sing!

Emily West said...

I just realized today that you had commented on my "memories" blog. I started laughing out loud at "Hearken!" I haven't thought about that for so long!! Those were the days. I loved living across the street from you. Remember when we used to just go for walks? What happened to all that free time! I was having an extra stressful day today so I decided to go to a "happy place." I know, not something I have ever done but I thought it was worth a shot! I was picturing being 17 and sitting in my back yard and then all my friends came over. How carefree life was then! :) Good to hear from you. I'm going to be in Richfield in 2 weeks, if you're home I'll stop by!

JR and Brynn said...

Boys II Men, really? Too funny! Holy flashback. Sounds fun.

JR and Brynn said...

Boys II Men, really? Too funny! Holy flashback. Sounds fun.

JR and Brynn said...

Boys II Men, really? Too funny! Holy flashback. Sounds fun.

Angela Whiting said...

Hey Sheri! Here is another flash back for you... Girls camp 96? I think it was 96, who knows. Anyway, I saw the link to you on Karl and Meagans blog. I didn't know you knew them. Holly small world. Let me know how things are with you.

Betsy B said...

Ha ha... I found you, too. Wow the web is a small world kind of place. I do remember Boys II Men, too. You are having so many adventures! Rock on! I'm all about poopie diapers and Curious George these days, but my old LD's choreography is my little boys favorite kitchen dance :). That's kind of an adventure ;)

Meagan DeLange said...

Hi Sheri! A girl in my ward went to this concert, and she said it was the best concert she had ever been to : )! I thought that was funny.

Douglass Family said...

SHUT IT! That makes me totally laugh. Glad you had a grand ol' time. If I were there I wouldn't have missed it!