Friday, August 15, 2008

So much for my bedtime...

Well, since starting working, I have done really quite well at going to bed earlier than I used to. Usually about 11:00 or shortly thereafter. I've been pretty proud of myself. But, then came last Friday. And since that time.... I've been up until past midnight almost every night. And it's all because I'm glued to the tv - watching the Olympics!!!!


Okay, I'm not really complaining. I love the Olympics and it's so fun to watch. The swimming and gymnastics that have happened the last few nights have been a lot of fun. I have to admit. I am enjoying it a lot. Even if that means that this morning I didn't hear my alarm for almost a half hour. (I was up and out the door in 13 minutes. I think that's gotta be a record.) But, just for fun, I'm going to throw on a few fun pictures. :)

Of course, watching Michael Phelps swim is very exciting. He rocks at it!


The Womens All Around Final for gymnastics. This was awesome! Go USA!!!

6 comments:

Line said...

Gymnastics is my fave! :) I have been staying up much too late too because of the Olympics. I think a two week break from work should be allowed for the world so we can watch the Olympics. I can always dream. :)

Unknown said...

I agree.The Olympics are so fun to watch and I have been glued to the television too. I love watching Michael Phelps break world records and win 8 Gold Medals. Gymnastics is really fun too! Go USA. It's so crazy how young those Chinese girls are! crazy!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Don't know what I would've done without someone to text through the whole thing! Would've been better if I could've actually watched it with you!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Yeah, I am so with you on being addicted to the olympics. Marc and I have been staying up far too late watching as well. I love it!

Em and AJ said...

I have also been glued to the TV and I have been feeling awfully tired these last few days because I have been going to bed so late. I have gotten so addicted that even if I am tired, I still feel like I need to watch every last minute of the olympic games at night because they are so fun to watch.

JR and Brynn said...

Hey, Sheri, missed you the other night. Hope all is well.