Thursday, September 25, 2008

It begins again...

And so it goes, that the end of September brings about the beginning anew of some of our favorite shows. :) Tonight was the premier of The Office. I love this show! Seriously. If you don't believe me, here's a picture of our Christmas tree 1 1/2 yrs ago.

It was a good premier. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the show again. This show just totally makes me laugh. And just because, I'm going to throw on a picture of Pam and Jim. :)

And then, there are other shows. Blasted TV. It kind of sucks me in. Okay. I really only have a few favorite shows. The next one that I'm most excited about --- Chuck!
I don't know if any of you are really familiar with this show. It was new last year. It's on NBC. For some reason, I totally love it.
I know. Pretty sad that this is currently the highlight of my life. But, my world can be complete again with my Jim and Chuck crushes to carry me through. Happy watching!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I've always wanted to watch that Chuck show. I thought it looked good. When does it come on?

Have fun watching your shows!

JR and Brynn said...

Wait...didn't you date the guy on Chuck? I swear you had a thing with him, right? Yes, yes, I know it was you. You two make a great couple.

Em and AJ said...

We love "The Office" and can't get enough of that show. We have all four seasons so if you ever want to borrow any of them...feel free! I can't wait to see what the next episodes have to bring.

Emily West said...

Wow! I thought I was an Office fan! Nice tree. I found one of those "office" door signs that they show in the opening credits at Lowe's and hung it on my office wall. I also have an "I Love Jim" dry erase board in my office. Love love love it! Pam better not start to fall for the stupid art class boy!

Emily West said...

Yeah, Mike's getting married this month. I don't think a firm date is set yet. I think they might be having an open house in Richfield.

Trent Megan and Kids said...

I love both shows. They are so quirky and fun!! Someone has a great imagination when they came up with these shows. My favorite character on Chuck is the best friend Morgan