Friday, October 3, 2008

Crazy 8's - the tag that is

Okay, well, Jenny tagged me with this one. So let's see...

8 TV shows that I love to watch:
1 - The Office
2 - Chuck
3 - Bones
4 - Psych
5 - Private Practice
6 - Friends
7 - Gilmore Girls
8 - BYU Football (Especially when they win. Which is a lot right now!!!!)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1 - Costa Vida
2 - Olive Garden
3 - Winger's
4 - Mimi's Cafe
5 - Chili's
6 - California Pizza Kitchen
7 - Tucano's
8 - I love New York Pizza (It's in Albany)

8 Things that happened yesterday
1 - Went to work
2 - Was amazed by some of the really stupid decisions some teenagers make
3 - Tended 4 of my nieces and nephews
4 - Went to a birthday party for a friend
5 - Stayed up too late
6 - Got my finger cut and bruised in a sword fight (yes, it's still swollen)
7 - Laughed when people didn't understand and gave me funny looks when I told them about #5
8 - Got new play therapy toys in the mail

8 Things that I am looking foward to
1 - Christmas season! (I know, maybe a little lame. But I really am)
2 - More fall-like weather
3 - General Conference
4 - Eating strawberry-rhubarb pie the next time I go home
5 - Someday (hopefully) feeling like I actually sort of know what I'm doing as a therapist
6 - Going to Wicked again in April!
7 - To someday have my own place where there aren't four of the same items all over the place, and to know that any mess that is made is by me or someone I chose to live with
8 -Eating some good food today.

8 Things on my wish list
1 - To get married (if you want me to be honest anyway)
2 - Go to Italy
3 - Go to Disneyland again really soon. :)
4 - To get to see all my cool family more often!
5 - To be done with roommates (Although I really do like some roommates!)
6 - To attend a Michael Buble concert (and sit real close!)
7 - To not get sick when flying (yeah right, but as long as I'm wishing...)
8 - To have more opportunities to sing. I don't have a lot of those right now.

8 People I Tag (uh....)
1 - Holly
2 - Emily Roundy
3 - Lori
4 - Emily West
5 - Bonnie
6 - Tiffany
7 - Hilary (One of those roommates I like :)
8 -Audri

3 comments:

Jenny said...

A sword fight? I'm very intrigued...

audri jo said...

like with a REAL sword? very, very interesting...I think that story may deserve it's own post :) ps I tagged you on a different...see my blog for more details!

JR and Brynn said...

Love the tag... you crack me up. You are a great therapist. Strawberry rhubarb pie? I'll drive to Richfeild for that. You tell me when.