Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Easter....last weekend :)

Well, so I'm a bit late posting, but what do you do? I was able to go home last weekend and spend Easter with some of the family. We had a grand old time, and here are some of our pictures to prove it!
Decorating us some Easter eggs!


It's time for the Easter egg hunt!!!!

Go Jared, go!!!

Those darn roots. This is Jay. (Sorry, I just thought this picture was too cute. :)

Cute girls - Hannah, Karen, and Abby

Yeah Tait - get that egg!!

Of course, there is food too. Look at this super cute bunny my sis-in-law Emily made.

Abby loves to dip those cucumbers!!!

And we also got to celebrate Makenzie's birthday!


Karen, Makenzie, and Ellie just enjoying some good cake and ice cream. :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Fun! I sure wish I could have been there. *sniff, sniff*

I love the picture of Jay. Priceless! And I can't believe how grown-up Makenzie looks. And why does Emily have to put us all to shame with that adorable bunny she made? Seriously!