Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wicked!!!!

Okay, so I'm a week late posting this. But at least I'm getting it on here, right? Last weekend was a lot of fun. We were able to go and see Wicked in Salt Lake. We got season tickets about a year ago so that we would be able to go. My dad gave his ticket to my sister. And then my nephew Jared drew out in the lottery, so he and Jeff got to come to. It was totally awesome, like always. :)

The Capitol Theatre


The family that got to go - Jeff, Janell, Jared, Grandma/Mom, and me


Me, Annie, and Hilary


Inside the theatre

Such great fun!!!

3 comments:

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Yeah for Wicked! I am glad that you got to go with family and friends! Thanks for introducing me to it! You are the reason why I am hooked to the show you know!

Allison said...

I took my whole family to see the show in NYC 3 years ago and was totally in love with it.

I came across your blog posting through Google, hope you don't mind. I run a community on facebook called Broadway in Utah. If you want to hear about other Broadway Shows & Theatre events in SLC or connect with like minded folks please check our fan page out.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Salt-Lake-City-UT/Broadway-in-Utah/74479071436?ref=ts

Thanks and have a good day!

Jenny said...

I am in LOVE with Wicked. I want to go again!