Sunday, April 5, 2009

A little catch up

Here are just a few things that have happened but I've never really posted. I figure since I don't really have much to post about in my ever so exciting life, I should post these!

In the middle of March, I was able to go with some of my family to the Draper Temple open house. It was fun to see Kevin and Jeanette because I don't get to see them often. And everyone else. And it was fun to be there with the kids to see the temple. When we were in the Celestial Room, Abby, who is 1, kept reaching for the chadelier at the top. It was cute. So here's a couple of pics from that.

Some of the family (it was so windy and cold!)


The Temple

A little more recently, I went with my sis-in-law Emily and a few of my nephews to the Fablehaven release party for the 4th book in the Fablehaven series. Yes, I am a fan. They're good books. I'm a bit sad that I now have to wait for the 5th. I think I need to stop reading series. Anyway, here's a few fun pictures from that too.

With the witch Muriel


This book is all about dragons. So....


We were going to wait in line to get books signed, etc. But it was just waaaaayyyyy to long. So we worked to get some pictures of the boys with Brandon Mull, the author, anyway. :)

2 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, you have such a darling family. I hope work is treating you alright. Catch me up on how you are doing. I miss you, girl. Haley misses you too!

Hilary Jan said...

I am still 174 on the public library list, haha, maybe by the time I get it the next one will be out!