Saturday, April 17, 2010

A little vacation!

Last week my roommate and I went on a nice leisurely vacation to the Oregon Coast. It turned out being quite decent weather and was, of course, very beautiful. We went around and saw a few things, but were not rushed to do anything and were just able to enjoy getting away. It was so nice and so needed. And what can I say, I didn't want to come back. :) Here are a few of the fun things we were able to do, so you can enjoy as well.

We were able to go to the temple in Portland, which was awesome.

The Classic Chinese Garden in downtown Portland


The staircase in the Pittock Mansion in the west hills of Portland. Super cool!

The outside of the Pittock Mansion

Tillamook Head Lighthouse

Flavel House in Astoria
Cannon Beach - Haystack Rock

A beautiful sunset while eating dinner at Mo's at Cannon Beach

3 comments:

Penny said...

Sounds like a fun trip!!

Em and AJ said...

Beautiful, I have never been there, but someday would love to go to the Oregon coast.

Hilary Jan said...

Everything looks so beautiful!! I wish it would have worked out for me to go. I am so glad you had a nice vacation.