Thursday, April 1, 2010

WHAT A SHOW!!!!!

One thing I've wanted to do for a long long time and one of the things that is on my list of things I need to do in my lifetime - Go see my favorite music artist in concert. And who is that you may ask? Well, okay. Those of you who know me well don't ask. You know. And yes, last night I got to go and have a fantastic night listening to a voice that could melt butter. That's right! Michael was singing to me. (And like 10,000 others, but whatever). I have to say. I was very very impressed with the show. Not only does he have the best voice in the world, but he is quite the entertainer. Very engaging with the audience and a lot of fun. The sound was awesome. The lighting and effects were very cool too. All in all, a definite A+++. So, for future reference, if you ever get the chance to go see him in concert, I would jump at the chance. Here are just a few pics and some videos for you to enjoy a small amount of what I did. The sound isn't super super great, but really not too bad for a camera.

Okay, okay. Videos will have to come later. They won't upload tonight.

2 comments:

Liz said...

How Fun!! I am way way jealous! I have to say I'm finally jumping on the Michael Buble wagon. When he first started getting popular I was more into harder rock stuff (not HARD rock....but def. harder than Michael Buble). Now that I'm trying to think of appropriate songs to sing to my newborn son I've entered into more of a melo music phase and have finally discovered this wonderful music.

Sheri said...

Ha ha. One thing I can claim. I'm not a "band-wagonner" :). I've been a big big fan since before he became super popular.