Tuesday, July 15, 2008

American Idol Concert

So, my brother, sister-in-law, sister, and I attended the American Idol concert last night. We've all been pretty into American Idol this year. And it was actually a really good year. Many of the top 10 were actually really good. So we figured, let's go to the concert! It was a lot of fun. Talk about super loud, that's for sure. Thousands of screaming girls - out of control. But it was still a lot of fun. Here are a few pics of our adventures there!
Me, Janell - my sister, and Daniel - my brother waiting in deep anticipation!!!!

Chikezie - was totally one of my favorites the whole season. Too bad he didn't last a little longer.


Michael Johns - He was never one of my favorites during the season, but he totally rocked it out. It was the best I had ever heard him sing. :)


Carly Smithson - this girl's voice rocks. She's really good.

Brooke White - did quite well really. Even if we couldn't get the greatest picture of her. :)

Group Number

Syesha - she was always one of my top favorites during the show. Her songs were mostly good tonight, although I was not at all impressed with her. Sad day. But she does have a great voice.

Utah's own little hero - David Archuleta. He did a really good job. It seemed like he may be losing his voice, but he still did a good job.

And, of course, the American Idol himself - David Cook. This guy really rocked. I was very impressed with his stage performance and everything. Well done!

5 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

nice cheesy shot....you can't tell Daniel and I are related at all!

Jenny said...

Yay! The concert was so fun! I think David Cook is my new boyfriend! Woo woo!

Michelle said...

I love that you got to go to the AI concert! I'm totally jealous! They are coming here to Houston the very day I leave! :(, so, I won't be attending. Oh well...I love them all anyway! How are ya girl?! I'm glad I've found your blog....great way to keep in touch!

audri jo said...

I LOVE that you guys went to this concert, AWESOME!

Douglass Family said...

SHUT IT! I would have loved to go to this concert! How fun is that! So fun to see what you have been up to!