Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bag Tag????

So, I just got tagged by Holly. And I think this may be the most random of all tags that I've seen. Thanks a lot Brynn. :) Apparently, for this tag I'm supposed to show my purse and what is in it right now without changing a thing.



So, here's my purse. Here comes the confession. Unlike many girls, I actually only have one purse. No 30 different purses to match every outfit. Or even two. (I actually have a friend who probably has 30.) I don't love purses to begin with. I personally think they're a bother to carry around. And yet, it's somewhat necessary. C'est la vie. So my purse is not very big. Pretty much just carries the essentials. So what's inside? Okay, 2nd confession. I actually did have to change what was inside, just a little bit, because I actually carry my camera with me. Just a little trick I learned on the mission. You never know when you're going to need it. But no worries. I put it back in. Also, I have my checkbook, many receipts, drivers license, credit cards, and many other cards. (Like phone cards and Hollywood video card and grocery store cards, etc.) I also have my temple recommend and pass along cards. Just don't ask me how good I am at passing along those cards. :) I have one feminine product for emergencies, a small bottle of hand sanitizer, chap stick, ibuprofen, and dramamine randomly. I don't think I ever took it out after the last time I flew. Throw in a couple notes here and there, and that's pretty much it I think.
So, I hope that was overly exciting for all of you. Who do I tag? I'm sure anyone would be more interesting than me on this one. I'm going to say.... Andrea Bayles, Hilary (roomie of mine!), Janell, and..... Megan. Have fun!

No comments: