Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter!

Well, Easter was a little bit different this year. I stayed here in Provo, pretty much all by myself. My roommate Hilary was here. So we celebrated and partied together. What is Easter without a little egg decorating. Here are a few of our lovely creations.



It was definitely a good weekend though. We had some really good lessons in church, and it was a great chance to reflect on the reason why we celebrate Easter. I am very grateful for the Savior and for his gift of the atonement and the resurrection. I can't even begin to imagine where I'd be without it. Thankfully, I don' t have to. :)

7 comments:

Trent Megan and Kids said...

Wow you are a great artist! Some of those eggs could someday rival the faberge eggs. Miss seeing you, come and visit us sometime.

Em and AJ said...

If we would have known that you were up in Utah County for Easter we would have had you over for Easter dinner. Sorry! It looks like you had a good Easter dying all those Easter Eggs. I have added your blog address to my blogsite...hope you don't mind. :)

Emily said...

Love the eggs! You're so talented.

Unknown said...

WOW THOSE EGGS ARE AWESOME! Hooray!

ANDREA said...

k those eggs are fabulous! we are so lame- we didnt even dye eggs this year. And we were just around in Orem too- we should have had a Guitar Hero Partay/Dying Eggs/Easter party! darn.

another time.

JR and Brynn said...

Those are the best darn dyed eggs I have ever seen. You, my dear, have a gift! :) By the way, thanks for playing "Bag Tag". You are too funny. Have a heck of a weekend. Oh, P.S., I hate to say that I am going out of town with my fam for general conference weekend, so our little party during priesthood session will not work. I know I suck. So sorry. Another time for sure.

Line said...

Wow, those are the best decorated eggs I've ever seen... So perfectly detailed, I love it!