Tuesday, March 18, 2008

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS?????

Yee-haw! This is definitely one of my favorite times of the year. Maybe I'm a little lame, I know. But, this is just a fun time. It's great, because it's really open to so many things happening. Upsets are in the making and all it takes is one game to change the whole course of things. So, that's pretty much my life at the moment. :) Forget school, that's not important. I'm working on filling in my brackets. It's sure tough to decide. Anyone else have a pick for who they think is going to win? We'll see what magic happens during the big dance this year!


5 comments:

Douglass Family said...

Shut up! I am so glad you have a blog! It has been so long since we have chatted! Hope you are well. Hope you don't care, but I am SO attaching your blog to mine so I can stay on top with the Rowley happenings! My cell number is still the same, so when you have a chance, give me a call! Luff your guts!
Mandy

Janell R. Cropper said...

I've been filling out my own brackets. Only, I pretty much know nothing, so I randomly just picked a bunch. I included some upsets that sounded like fun...like, Miss. Valley State beating UCLA, and BYU beating Duke...along the way. I need to do an actual one. In my random one, of course BYU takes the top!

Sheri said...

Ha ha! That's funny. I will let you know that there's pretty much no way, unless a major miracle occurs, that Miss. Valley State will beat UCLA. And unless BYU decides that they actually want to show up and play basketball (like they didn't do on Saturday), they're not going to make it past the first round.

Emily said...

I'm really excited too. Kansas all the way! (I've got to be loyal to the midwest now.) Of course, I'd love BYU to take it all (or even advance one round *sigh*) but I'm trying to be realistic. It'll be fun to see how it all turns out.

Jenny said...

Ha ha, I just did a post about March Madness on my blog. Now I see that you've done one, too! I wish you lived closer so you could come watch all the games with us! Yeah, baby!

My bracket was doing great until today! Ahhh!

It's okay though, I SO love March Madness!!!!