Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Seven Random Things I Am Thinking Right Now

This is a tag from Holly. Here goes....

1 - Do I have seven thoughts in my head right now?
2 - Should I be paying attention to my professor right now?
3 - I've learned a little too much information in my human sexuality class.
4 - I wonder how American Idol will go tonight.
5 - I really need to figure out what I'm doing with my life after graduation.
6 - I wish I had a cooler looking blog.
7 - And.... I really don't have seven thoughts in my head.

What can I say. I've been sitting in class all day long. My brain is tired.

I tag.... Janell, Jenny, Megan, and Emily Roundy

5 comments:

Tiffany DeWitt said...

I know what you mean about Human Sexuality, I took a similar class at USU. TMI

Jenny said...

I will do this teg, but I won't promise you when. I am SO wrapped up in all the ball games!!!

JR and Brynn said...

Cute new nephew. Good luck on March Madness. How is your bracket looking? I love your 7 random thoughts, especially whether you should listen to the professor. That sounds just a little too familiar. Great minds think alike...or is it just that anxious-to-be-done-with-school minds think alike?

Camille said...

I love it... so true! I'm so glad you found my blog... I'm so glad to hear from you! :)

ANDREA said...

see you did too have 7 thoughts in your head. only 1 can i echo- I am always wondering how American Idol will go (on Tuesdays and Wednesdays that is)